Looking for an easy, healthy meal tonight? Try this tangy, fresh, quick Greek chicken dish with herb roasted potatoes and couscous. Orzo or quinoa would pair great with this as well! I love how the creamy feta compliments the zesty chicken and sauteed kale with a hint of salt from the olives– its just perfection! I hope you love this as much as I do!
PS: I love seeing your food photos on Instagram! Tag @TheWholesomeFig and #TWFeats to be featured on my page!
Greek Chicken with Rosemary Potatoes & Couscous
- 2 chicken breasts
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic
- 2 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp fresh dill
- 1 tbsp lemon zest
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/4 cup chicken broth
- 8 Kalamata olives slived in half long ways
- 2 cups kale destemmed
- 1 small shallot (can use onion too) chopped
- 1/2 cup feta (topping)
- 10-15 fingerling potatoes
- 2 sprigs rosemary (remove stem from leaves and dice)
- 1 package couscous
- Season chicken with salt and pepper and oregano. Sauté on medium heat until juices run clear and chicken is no longer pink. Remove chicken from pan and set aside
- While your chicken cooks, preheat oven to 400. Wash and slice potatoes in half, place on a sheet pan evenly placed, drizzle with olive oil. De-stem and chop rosemary then sprinkle on potatoes and mix around. Bake in oven at 400 for 20-30 minutes or until crispy.
- While the potatoes cook, heat the pan with remaining olive oil, add in garlic, shallot and bell pepper, sauté until tender.
- At this time, grab a clean pan, and follow preparation directions on couscous packaging until fully cooked. Set aside.
- Next, add kale and sauté until leaves become wilted.
- Add in remaining ingredients (minus the feta) chicken broth, lemon zest, lemon juice, and dill. Stir everything around until well combined, and add chicken back in. Cook for another 2 minutes.
- Remove from heat, top with feta and enjoy immediately!