Looking for a healthy way to cool down this summer? Here is my favorite, no sugar added popsicle recipe! All you need is some fruit, full fat coconut milk and a popsicle tray. I used a silicone mold which you can find here. A note: you definetly want to use full fat coconut milk to give your popsicles a creamy consistency.
I hope you love these as much as I do! I would love your feedback below!
Vitamin C Pops
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1 cup pineapple cubes
- 1/2 cup mango cubes
- 2 cups spinach
- 1 banana
- 1 can full fat coconut milk
- 1 scoop @sportsresearch collagen Optional
- dash sea salt
- Place all ingredients into blender
- Blend on high until well mixed
- Fill popsicle mold ¾ way full and insert popsicle stick, repeat for each popsicle mold
- Freeze overnight
- Optional: remove popsicles from tray and store in glass container in freezer