I love chocolate more than anything! Quest bars were actually my favorite thing to eat as a snack, especially the double chocolate chunk flavor. While those bars are amazing, I was going through about a case every week and a half and the cost started adding up. I set out to find a treat that wasn’t loaded with added sugar, was healthy, and kept me satiated. Que: these chocolate collagen bites! They are ooey-gooey, delicious and hearty. In fact, I bet you can’t eat just one! The great part is that they come together in just a few minutes, so don’t fret if you eat them all in a day– its easy to make more 🙂
PS: I love seeing your food photos on Instagram! Tag @TheWholesomeFig and #TWFeats to be featured on my page!
Chocolate Chip Collagen Bites
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 cup raw cacao powder
- 1 scoop collagen *I used Vital Proteins
- 1/2 cup cashew butter
- 4 tbsp agave or maple syrup
- 4 tbsp chocolate chips *I used Lily's sugar free chocolate chips
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- Combine all ingredients into a bowl and mix until dough forms, roll into 1” balls
- Roll into 1" balls
- Freeze for 10-20 minutes, then enjoy!
- Store in fridge or freezer in an air tight container for up to 1 month